NEWS / NEWS CENTER
Companies adhering to the "quality of survival, reputation and development" business philosophy
Comprehensive Analysis of Food Packaging Green Strategy
Using recycled materials to produce packaging has become a popular practice in many countries. For example, corrugated paper in France is made from recycled waste paper. In order to facilitate the recycling of cartons, German importers require the cooperation of manufacturers in exporting countries. They can not wax, oil, plastic, asphalt and other moisture-proof materials on the surface of cartons. Water-soluble pigments must be used to brush the cartons. It can't use oil-soluble pigments. In many developed countries, many enterprises have implemented the strategy of reducing packaging materials. The main approach is to change small packaging to large packaging, that is, to package individual products, but now to package a larger number of products together; to advocate the use of refillable packaging, for example, to provide customers with empty bottles of cosmetics refilled business; to reduce the thickness of packaging materials, and to use the most effective packaging. Design form.
1. Principles to be followed in the green packaging strategy of food enterprises:
(1) To minimize the damage of packaging waste to the environment, and to minimize the damage to the environment. In the process of treatment and recycling, it will also do no harm to the environment and maximize the protection of the ecological environment.
(2) Promoting the product structure adjustment of packaging enterprises. For those packaging that are harmful to the environment and have no market, we should innovate through green packaging technology to make it a product with low consumption, high added value and market acceptance.
(3) Reducing the waste of petrochemical raw materials, mineral resources and forest resources needed by packaging enterprises is conducive to promoting the implementation of sustainable development strategy of national economy.
(4) Implementing packaging reduction can not only save resources and protect the environment, but also greatly reduce the cost of the whole product. It can be seen that packaging should pay special attention to material selection, process, energy saving, whether it is conducive to recycling and environmental impact after abandonment in the process of production and sales of products. In formulating marketing strategies, it is more important to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages and attract advanced marketing concepts.